Saturday 18 August 2012

Le Cercle Fermé by Martine Feipel and Jean Beachameil
reblogged from Tumblr

This is beautiful. I'm guessing it's Photoshopped. This is like a peek in the hallways, the reserves of the human mind. Although this person seems to have a whole lot of empty drawers.... Hmm.... (Just my interpretation.)

It reminds me of the stop-motion animations they used to play on KidsCentral (there's no longer such a channel on Mediacorp), because the surroundings were always distorted in some way, because they were probably constructed from plasticine or clay. I remember watching that as a child and I actually kind of disliked how it looked, how there was no smooth transition but instead jerky movements and unconvincing movement of the lips that didn't match the sounds that came out. I don't know why I now adopt a more neutral stance towards it. Maybe they improved it with the advancements in technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment