Monday 20 August 2012




 
 by Steve Caplin

I really, really want to try sculpting realistically sometime in the future - soon.

These artworks inspire me because of the melodramatic poses and realistic contours - all of which contribute to very striking, emotional and thought-provoking pieces of surrealistic artwork.

I think in the current world in which we live (filled with whimsical, light artworks), there needs to be some artworks which actually evoke a poignant emotion in the viewer to lend the art scene some gravity. Thank goodness art has both.

I could use such inspiration in my works by producing very realistic and poignant artworks. I think I could learn how to depict human figures in my artworks in positions that evoke a stronger emotion in the viewer.




No comments:

Post a Comment