Monday 20 August 2012




LED Street Arts by Ojo Señor
The eyes may be the window to the soul but no one who ever saw glow-y cat eyes in the middle of the night was doing too much contemplating. Ojo captures this more frightening aspect of eyes and turns them on with LED lights laced into his posters. It’s then plastered along the streets, his cat, children, and Poe eyes all the better to see you with…
Artist: Tumblr (via: meh.ro)

 This is an interesting thing to note, but very creepy. I think it draws attention to how the eyes greatly affect the way we see things.


Recently in my coursework I noticed something was not quite right with the eyes, and I went and changed it, and I think it made a world of difference - for the better. So yes, I agree with the artist's visual statement although it creeps me out....

No comments:

Post a Comment